Old October 7th 03, 10:02 PM
Ellen Kmetz

Default i need fundraising ideas ASAP!

Pam,

Does it have to be something you make? Does it have to be something geared
towards kids? If you answered "no" to both of those (lol) then I'd suggest
buying some sort of spa gift certificate. Manicure, pedicure, massage, etc.
Don't have them put the dollar amount on the certificate, just what service(s)
it is for. Those are always very popular at our school silent auction.
Another "adult" gift would be a nice basket filled with bottles of wine. Also
restaurant gift certificates are very nice. Sorry if none of these will work!

Good luck,

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95