Old November 3rd 05, 04:10 PM
Anne Rogers

Default hales help please

In any case, if there were specific meds you're trying to look up, I could
help. I don't actually know anything they use for glaucoma except for
marijuana, which I can already tell you isn't compatible with BF.

I was able to do it yesterday as it had worked previously for me, it was
just not behaving on Tuesday.

I don't know what meds it was, I just wanted to look up "eye drops" and
"glaucoma" and see what came up and what the options were, I didn't need
specific info, more an idea of the info, it's really a theoretical question,
I've been chatting on another group and a guy's wife wasn't breastfeeding
due to glaucoma eyedrops and I wanted to find out what the recommendation
was.

Anne