Old July 13th 06, 04:08 PM posted to misc.kids
Penny Gaines

Default What happened to soc.support.pregnancy.loss???????

wrote:
There is nothing there?

I used to LIVE there after my baby died and during my subsequent
miscarriages and when I finally got pregnant and had a live take home
baby.

Have they gone somewhere else or is the group dead?

I looked up some old posts and have found some names that I haven't
seen for some 10 years: Spiros Triantafyllopoulos, Danny Tucker, Steve
& Gerry Welch, Naomi Pardue and SPALS (subsequent pregnancy after loss
support).

Anyone know anything?

I don't know anything specific, so I checked on news.groups.

The latest post on low activity moderated groups (subject was
"Moderated Group Activity, January 2006 to June 2006", posted by
Jim Riley) listed the group as inactive since October 2005.

I don't know whether that means the moderator has given up, or
that she has had no posts suitable for posting.

My guess is that most of the people who want support these days
get it on web forums.

HTH
--
Penny Gaines