Old December 3rd 06, 12:38 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated
Big Crunch

Default which is easier - 1 kid or 2

Paula wrote:
The biggest complaint I hear from parents of only children is that the
kids require so much from the parents. There is no other ready source
of entertainment or socialization. The biggest issue I see working

Thanks for the newsgroup response. I never had kids, so I thought 1
would be a lot easier, but not necessarily. If the 2nd kid were
triplets, 1 might be easier. I'm leaning towards just being a
wonderful uncle at this point I see what my grown siblings go
thru.