Old August 31st 03, 11:45 AM
Linz

Default Baby Names

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:28:34 +0000 (UTC), Jacqui
wrote:

Linz wibbled

We discussed and picked names last year and, since that pregnancy
ended without us using the names, they were ready for this one. If
it's a boy, he will have a family name from my side of the family
and Bloke's Dad's name. If it's a girl, she'll have a name we just
both liked, plus Bloke's Mum's name. Either way it'll get both our
surnames - which will give a great set of initials actually
spelling out a third name for a girl!

But you'll have to wait to find out what we've chosen!

Hmmm, since I know both surnames I might be able to work out the
initials, at least... and we know it's not Little Mouse, right?

*grin*
Nor Tiny Mouse - although apparently he's not tiny any more!
--
EDD 1/11/03
31 weeks