Old June 26th 08, 07:19 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co[_2_]

Default hey all I'm back

Hi Guys

well we've got reconnected to BT after trying the pay as you go broadband.
That is a good way to go if you don't want monthly bills but it's slower and
generally a pain in the butt and I couldnt get my faithful newsgroups so we
decided to go back to BT. Well don't know where I was at when I last wrote
something in here but I'm now in my last trimister of pregnancy with just 6
weeks left until baby arrives. Joanna is doing well although she still has
that nasty night time cough which I've given up with for now, she's got an
appointment next month with the pediatricitan at local hospital as doctors
and myself have tried absolutly everything with her to no hope of seeing the
cough go away. Other than that she's doing really well and i'm doing well
but fed up of being pregnant now as constantly sore.

anyway catch u soon.

april