Old June 30th 07, 11:34 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.parents-teens
Dan Abel

Default instant single parent of my 18 year old son!

In article . com,
wrote:

The second part I kind of understand (at least the "legal" part of
it), but unless you are God for Windows Vista I wonder what makes you
feel like you can read a whole situation out of a statement as harsh
as it may sound to you. What exactly makes you think I am an idiot I
would like to know. Hey! Maybe I am by just taking the time to reply
to you!

Could be. Of course there was no way for you to know. Steve doesn't
need to know anything about your situation, he has the same canned
speech for every parent.