Old July 1st 07, 10:58 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.parents-teens
[email protected]

Default instant single parent of my 18 year old son!

But as another adult, you have the right to evict him, but NOT the right to violate his his human rights, OR "quiet enjoyment of the premises" as long as you permit him to live there, and like any other adult it would require 30 days written notice and maybe a formal notice to quit the premises taken out at the courthouse to remove him legally.
~
Well, that shows clearly see you must be out of your mind. I would
never EVER run him out of my apt. He has been in America for less than
two months, that would be total abuse! I would never do that to him
since even as difficult as he is he still doesn't have a true sense of
reality in America
~
Also since you like "legal talks" let me tell you that the legalities
and complexity of bringin your children from overseas are complicated
by a variety of legal issues as well. For example, he may not become a
burden of any kind till he becomes a citizen (in at least three years)
if he does uncle Sam expediently sends the bill to you. So it is not
so easy legally either
~
To teach someone to walk, you let them walk. If we tried to teach children to walk in detail by regimen, they might be ONLY halfway good at it by the time they were ten!! Experience is always the best teacher.

~
I do agree with you on that count, but still there is still
"parenting" (even in a purely animal) and societal sense and there is
something namely called love
~
lbrtchx