Old March 20th 08, 03:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
David Wright

Default Number of Vaccinations before age six

In article ,
Kulacz wrote:
On Mar 19, 8:51*pm, wrote:
On Mar 19, 6:58*pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:

http://www.who.int/vaccines/globalsu...ScheduleResult...

Just look at the number of vaccinations by age six.

Starting at 12 hours after birth.

We can obviously give big pharma and the pediatricians a big $KACHING$
$ for all that effort, right?

There's no money like easy money, sung to the tune of what?

DrCee
You cannot secure nor restore health with pus or poisons.

All of these vaccines with their added immune adjuncts given to
immature immune systems without clear safety studies is simply
irresponsible
Any responsible scientist evaluating this protocal would agree..

Are you under the impression that there are no studies done of
vaccines before they are released?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher