Old November 7th 08, 02:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betsy

Default I'd appreciate any wisdom on type of birth...

Anne Rogers wrote:

I might try that, DS does have a bit of a tendancy to dry, itchy skin.
This stuff was mostly the early stuff with colostrum still mixed in, so
I'm not sure it kept as well in the freezer as plain milk would have
done and by the time it was obvious it wasn't going to get used, I think
some of it had started to turn.

If your milk did not keep as well as it should have in the freezer, it
may have high lipase content. You may need to scald it before storing it.

--Betsy