Old May 8th 04, 02:31 AM
ModernMiko

Default December due dates

"Mary S." wrote in message
Welcome and congratulations, if you're just found out! Do you feel
pregnant yet, or is it still new and stunning? Have you started telling
people? Started to look around at the hospitals and birth centers near
you, taking prenatals? Any food cravings, any morning queasiness?
Peeing a million times a day? How's pregnancy treating you so far? I
hope the next nine months are happy, healthy, and fun!

Mary

Hmmm. First one to post for this month. Well there aren't many of us yet.
I've known for about a month now. I definitely feel pregnant - sore boobs,
tired, moody. We've told family and a couple of close friends. Haven't told
work yet and to make matters worse, found out that there is a job that I
*really* want and think I would be perfect for and pays quite a but more
than what I make currently. The universe's timing likes to play cruel tricks
on me I think :-). Have seen the OB once, have a transnuchal U/S and genetic
counseling scheduled for the 25th of this month as well as my second OB
appt. Picked the OB group partially on the hospital they deliver out of - it
reminds me a lot of the hospital in which I delivered DS. I had a surprise
visit to the ER on wed morning due to a severe shortness of breath and was
diagnosed with mild adult onset asthma - *whee* so now I am on an inhaler as
well as my prenatal vitamins. With DS, I had *no* morning sickness or
afternoon or evening sickness other than a nasty case of the flu at about 3
months. With this munchkin, I've thrown up several times mostly around
lunch. Brushing my teeth is an absolute chore as my gag reflex is in high
gear *whee again.* No real food cravings. I've always peed a lot and it's
just even more so since getting pregnant. DH seems to be getting a little
more into the pregnancy. He's going to try to go with me to the U/S so
between seeing that and it being to the three month mark, he'll be a little
more relaxed that everything will be okay. Thanks!!!!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords