Old September 15th 03, 02:09 AM

Default Fantastic Low Carb Restaurant in San Diego, California

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:05:08 GMT,
(Karen Rodgers) wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 08:43:31 -0500, Judy wrote:

Hi Y'all

Just returned from a great weekend in San Diego. What a great city! There
is a wonderful truly Low-Carb Restaurant called Terra in the Hillcrest area
of town (on Vermont street). The owner and chef is a Low Carber and offers a
complete low-carb menu. The quality of the food is awesome. His roasted
cauliflow purree is to die for!

Try this restaurant if you are going to be in the San Diego area!

I'm glad you liked Terra's, but it's expensive. I did eat there once,
I wasn't impressed with either the menu, or the portions. Maybe
they've changed, will have to check out the menu next time I'm in
Hillcrest. How on earth did you find a place to park?

Karen Rodgers
325/304/200 (we'll see where it goes from there)

Windbourne, folk singers of the future
http://www.windbourne.com/
please remove "rice_" to contact me

Kindly drop "alt.sex.stories" from this thread.

--
Arargh309 at [drop the 'http://www.' from -] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the garbage from the reply address.