Old July 9th 03, 11:34 PM

Default Hard to nurse discreetly??

"JoAnna" wrote in message
news

I have some nursing tops that I love, and one I hate - only use if
desperate. it might just be you have one that is a pain, and might do
better with a different style. I got mine on ebay, they don't have to

be
horribly expensive. you can even get dresses if you want to dress up a
little. I am currently just wearing an oversize t-shirt...
Edith

the one's i have came from Motherhood Maternity. They have slits cut in

them
and a flat over that. it's alot of extra material and looks like a nursing
shirt. i tried a few different types and now i don't bother. to each his
own.

yup. just thought it might help.
Good luck with what you do
Edith