Old July 10th 03, 03:24 AM
Akuvikate

Default Hard to nurse discreetly??

"JoAnna" wrote in message . net...

So - now that i am planning on using the Maya Wrap and nursing in it can
anyone tell me if my "normal shirt" nursing approach witll leave me exposed
in public?

Just today had my second adventure NIP. My mum and I were sitting at
lunch, Bug (4 weeks old) was in the Maya Wrap in the newborn vertical
carry, and she started pecking at my chest with her mouth open like a
little chicken. I just lifted up my t-shirt in the middle, unsnapped
my bra, loosened the sling a bit to put her at the right level, and
all three of us chowed happily. She didn't look any different from
the outside than she had 5 minutes earlier when she was sleeping. I
haven't yet tried using nursing clothing -- may do so at some point,
but I don't feel any urgency to it.

Kate
and Bug June 8 2003