Old April 10th 04, 04:50 AM
CY

Default One year today!

YAY! Good for you!
"Alpha" wrote in message
nk.net...
We've been breastfeeding for one year today! Yay!

Today I was thinking about how in the hospital, there was a short period
where it looked for all the world like Quinn was going the way his brother
went -- growing disinterest in the breast before the milk came in. (In
Eamon's case, it led to all-out revolt against breastfeeding.) But then
one of the hospital LC's stopped by on a routine visit, I went ahead and
described what was going on, and she gave me all kinds of great

suggestions
that worked like a charm.

And today I was also thinking about all the pain and problems of the first
3-4 months, how it sometimes seemed like it would never get better.

So today I feel proud, and grateful. We made it! And no plans of

stopping
any time soon. :-)

-- Alpha
mom to Eamon and Quinn