Old August 6th 03, 12:22 PM
illecebra

Default Kids drinking out of a garden hose

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:56:47 -0400, Daye wrote:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:39:47 EDT, "Jeff Utz"
wrote:

Bottled water is not all it is cracked up to be.

Just saw a news report of an increase in cavities in young children
because they were drinking bottled water.

Flouride toothpaste does just fine to prevent the problem. My family has
been drinking nothing but well water for hundreds of years. (Literally, I
grew up on the old family farmstead). The real cavity problems were back
before flouride toothpaste was widely used. Two bottled water companies
have purchased land near where my parents live to draw from their water
table.

I'd much rather have to get my flouride elsewhere than to have to drink
the chlorine and other gross stuff that's in city water.

Susan