Old September 14th 04, 06:25 PM
Joelle

You can't label someone a troll just because you think they have too
many problems

Well, of course you never think ANYthing I say or do is right. But I stand by
my first inclination. I don't think this person is real.

The way she dismissed the advice she got and then told us to go ahead and
discussed her problems clinched it for me. Someone who is worried about their
kid isn't interested in reading people discuss their situation.

. And you don't need to protect Cele

I know. You are the only one who is allowed to protect people. Usually from
me. Blah blah blah

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle