Old August 19th 06, 01:25 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Gag of the Week....

Mike wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:46:26 GMT, "Mike"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..

You know... I was thinking about going to my 30th high school reunion
then I figured, I didn't like'em then, why bother making the trip?

I *Know* I look better than they do. :-P

My 10 year reunion was last year. :-P

Mmm... young. Handsome too.

::blush::

Why, thank ye, miss tips hat

So you saw my kiddies? Ain't they cute?

LOL! yea Kate put yer tongue back in yer mouth and comment on them
handsome boys he's got ! ....very cute little guys indeed ! :-) It
isn't any wonder why their dad is handsome !smirk