Old August 19th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Gag of the Week....

'Kate wrote:
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 02:54:22 GMT, "Mike"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:46:26 GMT, "Mike"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message

You know... I was thinking about going to my 30th high school reunion
then I figured, I didn't like'em then, why bother making the trip?

I *Know* I look better than they do. :-P

My 10 year reunion was last year. :-P

Mmm... young. Handsome too.

::blush::

Why, thank ye, miss tips hat

So you saw my kiddies? Ain't they cute?

Are you kidding? I got stuck. I couldn't look at the pics without
logging on and when I did that, I couldn't get back.
It's me. I just don't understand the way to do it.

lol! First log on to your myspace then go back and click his link here
once you are logged into myspace you can open his pics, at least this
is how I did it.......werked for me!
Bev