Old March 15th 08, 11:19 PM posted to misc.kids
MSmith

Default News article: Affordable health insurance now available to the public

Affordable health insurance now available to the public

By Michael Smith

NEW YORK (AP) - Health insurance, once previously unavailable to the
general public, is now available and more affordable than ever.

People from all over America are using http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2924912-10359791
to get health insurance for themselves.

"I never thought I would find insurance like this!" says Julia Lee,
who recently used the website to find out how she qualifies for health
insurance. "I was very very relieved when I found it!" she said.

Scott King, of the Institute for Alternative Insurance said this opens
up a whole new world to private citizens. "Previously, you never had
the ability to get this kind of insurance."

Website listed in this article can be found he
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2924912-10359791