Old September 10th 10, 05:09 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
On 9/9/10 10:04 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message
. 16.121...
wrote in
nd.com:

"Outlawing books that tell me how to heal myself (such as Stale Food
Versus Fresh Food) is racketeering activity. What the medical
gangsters have done to Rife, Hoxsey, Gerson, Ivy, Durovic, Privitera,
Krebs, Koch, Crane, Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard, Taylor, Wright,
Brodie, Naessens, Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson, Thurston, Pixley,
Bolles and many others are great crimes, nearly invariably done in the
name of "protecting the public." "

Let's take a look of those "heroes" then. Rife's been already dealt with
previously, so I won't post about him again.

Hoxsey's herbal treatments include a paste of antimony, zinc and
bloodroot, arsenic, sulfur, and talc for external treatments. There is
also a liquid tonic of licorice, red clover, burdock root, Stillingia
root, barberry, Cascara, prickly ash bark, buckthorn bark, and potassium
iodide to be taken internally.

The paste is very caustic and can burn or scar the skin. The liquid
tonic can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, trembling,
abdominal cramps and heart block. Moreover, red clover mimics estrogen,
and would never be suitable for women with estrogen-responsive breast
tumors. None of those have a known effect against cancer, and it's a
matter of record that Hoxey himself died of the cancer his treatment
failed to cure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxsey_Therapy

As noted previously, wikipedia isn't very reliable for anything that
concerns establishment policy.
The current policy is to support pharmaceutical treatments, which has
been
going on for a long time as there is big money involved.

The current treatments have also been shown to work clinically.

They had to do a little adjusting of the data, and rule out some outliers,
and fudge a little here and there, but they got the conclusion they wanted.

If you want to get the real story you need to read other sources such as
http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#hoxsey and reviews at
http://www.amazon.com/When-Healing-B.../dp/0892819251

If I was only going to read the wikipedia story, I would agree that
Hoxley
was a fraud.
However, there are other sources.

What other sources? References and evidence that it works, please.

I'm sure you know how to use a search engine dr not doc.
All those years of studying pharmaceutical drugs must have given you some
search skills.

Alternative medicine really means unproven medicine. This certainly is the
case with the Hoxley treatment.

And that's what they taught you in not med school, right?
Sorry mate, its a bit sad really.
But then they have their profit base to protect you know.

And if you're going to say that some of Hoxley's ingredients were
harmful,
how to you explain chemo and radiation?

They work by killing cancerous cells. And, they have proven tract records.
Modern medicine (including surgery) cures about 80% of kids with cancer.

The old allopathic method, huh?

I won't go into the rest of the healers you've looked up because it will
be
the same story --suppression of alternative cures to eliminate the
competition.

You've got the wrong words in the last sentence: "cures" is inappropriate
because those treatments don't work; competition is also inappropriate - a
better phrase would be "unproven treatments that don't work and waste
people's time and resources."

No of course they don't dr not doc.
You just keep believing that, wouldn't want to rock your little world too
much would we?

carole
www.conspiracee.com