Old September 10th 10, 10:47 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
Steelclaws

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

As noted previously, wikipedia isn't very reliable for anything that
concerns establishment policy.

As noted previously, you only have empty assertions about your claim,
but evidence is missing. Please also remember I do check the
references, and wikipedia editors cannot change the contents of
external links.

No, you just don't get it.
Innovation is stifled, inventors are kept quiet by the pharmaceutical
cartel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWcRMonvWA

You won't find references because they make the evidence disappear and
do propaganda on the inventors to make them appear stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWcRMonvWA

EVERY single "cure"/"treatment"/device based on "suppressed technology"
you've so far mentioned I and others have been able to find for sale on
the internet. That's a lot of references - not to mention Rife's notes,
Reich's books etc which all are freely available - and disproves your
paranoid claim.

It's a good thing to let people know that something does not work and/or
it's harmful or a fraud.

But in carole's little paranoid world that is propaganda created to
"suppress" the noble, heroic inventors - who in real life are either
outright frauds or self-deluded cranks.

Healing is not a crime - huckstering stuff that cannot work and can
be dangerous for big bucks IS.

You're so stupid, you wouldn't know if these guys were true or not.
You simply believe whatever the establishment tells you.

Unlike you, I'm fully able to evaluate the evidence and to learn. I
remember you whinging about not being able to read PubMed articles, as
they were too complicated for your understanding. Just because you're so
dense that light bends around you, does not mean everybody is as damn
stupid and ignorant as you.

But hey, you're an INTJ - not that it ever shows anywhere in your posts.
Try and educate yourself, "mastermind".

Wikipedia which is monitored constantly and changes made to some
entries as soon as they are posted.
As soon as somebody makes an entry it is changed to reflect official
policy on some things.

The wikipedia article I've written was edited by people who knew more
about the subject I did, and there's nothing wrong with that. The
article was about an abandoned London railway station - and I doubt even
you could imagine a vast conspiracy all policing that the correct policy
is adhered to when it comes to transport history. Though maybe you can,
I doubt we've yet seen the depths of your paranoia.

I've read about it.

Don't make me laugh... What you've most likely read is other paranoid
kooks and you believe in them because their paranoia feeds yours. Get
professional help.

Its like 1984 and the ministry of truth.
You'll never work it out though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWcRMonvWA

--
The trouble with the World is that the stupid are so confident
while the intelligent are full of doubt. -Bertrand Russell