Old July 13th 03, 06:52 PM
James and Karen Stewart

Default 9 year old cant go to bathroom

Is she getting enough fiber in her diet... some children need more then the
recommended amount and it is alright to give her some metamucil or other
high fiber suppliment to help her if this is the reason. Is the problem
that she won't go or tries and can't ?? If she just won't go, for some
reason...you need to find out what that reason is... think about seeing a
counselor or phycologist for help, she may have some issues she is having
trouble dealing with..( at school ??) and need some professional assistance
to help her deal.

Good Luck

"Dawn Urbina" wrote in message
I have a 9 year old girl that has had problems going poop for 5years
now she has been to so many doctors and so many teste done they still
cant tell me why she is like this . She has been n and out of the
hospitals If any one can help me I would really like to hear from you.
Thank you Dawn Urbina