Old August 8th 06, 12:57 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default Setting one's self up for failure?

Now that I'm expecting twins, it's a whole other ballgame. Of course I'm
going to try to b/f them exclusively, but we'll see how it goes.

I think you've given your own advice earlier in your post, commit to
breastfeeding them for a certain amount of time, maybe just 2 weeks if thats
what you feel happy with, educate yourself on twin nursing, including
expressing, remembering that expressing in the early days is quite different
to later expressing, many people find expressing colostrum is easier by
hand, for example.

Anne