Old August 9th 03, 03:22 PM
Fern5827

Default DCF wrkrs in CT file civil rights claims against KIDS !!

Lavonne is childish due to dealing with children, probably ineffectively all
her life.

She needs a reality check.

This post is directly related to spanking.

Heck the DCF juvie staff are complaining about the children and their inability
to *dISCIPLINE* THEM.

They are bleating....and moaning about their inability to control INCARCERATED
YOUNGSTERS.

Parents have had the same fear with some difficult children, since 1974, when
the intrusive and vague CAPTA LAWS were enacted to create jobs for caseworkers,
attorneys, juvie court staff, etc.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

Families SHOULD BE COMPLAing that their civil rights vis a vis children have
been violated.

Mark sent in:

From: (Mark)
Date: 8/8/2003 9:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
LaVonne wrote [in response to
]:

[ ...]
I do believe in honoring the defined
agenda of
a particular newsgroup. If I want to discuss spanking as a disciplinary
procedure
I log on to alt.parenting.spanking. If I wanted to discuss "CPS' and "DCF"
as my
primary agenda, I would log on to the ng with an agenda designated for that
purpose. [ ...] You fail to
respect each ng's agenda, and use all ng's to spread your own agenda,
regardless
of whether your agenda is compatible or even relevant to the ng where you
post.
[ ...]

You spread your agenda wherever you choose, regardless of the

appropriateness
of
your chosen ng. Good grief, Fern. This is the most blatant example of
projection
I have ever witnessed.

The most blatant? Have you ever heard of a fellow named Chris Dugan? Have
you
witnessed his posts on the thread, "What is Terrorism?" Among those who
spread
an agenda wherever they please, regardless of appropriateness of the chosen
ng,
Chris easily has lapped the field many times over. Surely you have noticed.

Mark