Old June 7th 04, 10:59 PM
Tori M.

Default Ring worm

I called and they gave me a big list of stuff to use. My mom said it was
the same stuff that treats athletes foot so luckily we had some cream laying
around for it. We even have stuff in a pump that says it treats ring worm!
That is handy.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04
"JennP" wrote in message

"Tori M." wrote in message
I am not positive but I am pretty sure my daughter has developed a good

case
of ring worm. I took a picture if anyone wants to see it to help me

verify
this. Anyway does anyone know of how to treat ring worm? I just have

no
idea. I know you can use a cream but i am not sure what one to use. I
guess I should call my mom and see if my nephew has it is well. *sigh*

It's a fungus so I'd think you need some type of anti-fungal cream. I'd

call
your ped.
--
JennP.