Old June 8th 04, 01:46 AM
Tori M.

Default Ring worm

"dejablues" wrote in message

"Tori M." wrote in message
I called and they gave me a big list of stuff to use. My mom said it

was
the same stuff that treats athletes foot so luckily we had some cream

laying
around for it. We even have stuff in a pump that says it treats ring

worm!
That is handy.

Tori

Going to a physician will be helpful , because
they can scrape one of the lesions , examine the scraping, and determine
exactly what kind of fungus is causing it. Not all antifungal treatments
will cure every kind of fungus.
So, if what you're trying doesn't work, see the doctor!

I was hoping the nurse would say to come in when I called since they ALWAYS
want to see you and I got the one nurse that just said to get an over the
counter thing. It can take up to a month to clear up so I need to mark on
the calender when I started treatment. I have a picture of it so I can tell
if it gets better or worse.

Tori
--
Bonnie 3/20/02