Old October 31st 03, 05:33 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Bleeding not sure if it means mc !

Lyndsey Blythe wrote:
I found out i was pregnant this week and posted the good news on here.
I did another test today and it was stronger than all the others i had done.
I started bleeding at my sisters this afternoon, not alot it was red and
dark red, but i have had no cramping, just a mild ache, i can hardly feel
it.

I am very good at ignoring cramps.. Except for the fact I had just
brown spotting, this is how my m/c started. But don't let all your
hopes down just yet, there is the occasional woman that bleeds
throughout the first trimester and still has a healthy baby. There
are still miracles!

/lots of very sticky sticky-vibes

--
-- I