Old December 11th 03, 09:04 PM
lm

Default Stuff

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:00:10 -0000, "HanK"
wrote:

"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend"

Is this typical for non custodials? If I had to see my child on those terms
I think I'd end up in a mental hospital.

I really feel for Fathers (lets face it the majority of non custodials) who
WANT their kids, but faced with a dicriminatory system molded by feminazis
must face a living death of
"Every Wednesday evening and every other weekend", whilst in many cases the
mother hooks up with the next loser to stare at her tits and he then spends
more time with the kids than the Father.

An automatic assumption of equal custody when a relationship break is the
only fair system

HanK....who thanks destiny every day that he has his child with him.

Where's your kid's mum?

lm