Old September 3rd 03, 03:33 PM
Mary Ann Tuli

Default What I Saw in Target Today

Naomi Pardue wrote:
It's called 'Mum-Mum-milk' by the consumer at our house, and he thinks the
vending machines are called 'Mum-Mums'.

Shaina was weaned before she was talking much (14 months), but I always
referred to it as "mommy milk", so, I would assume that she would have called
it something similar had she been an early talker or had been nursing longer.

Naomi

Snap :-)
Josh called it Mummy milk. I taught him that they were called breasts
when he weaned. I would not be comfortable with a 4 year old referring
to my breasts as boobs, in the same way as he refers to his penis as
that and not a willy. It just seems easier to teach the correct and
polite terms from the start.

They soon learn all the other 400 names anyway!

Mary Ann