Old June 24th 07, 08:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Where to buy formula?

On Jun 23, 12:30 pm, Nan wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:50:10 +0200, NL wrote:
Nan schrieb:

I've cross-posted this to misc.kids.breastfeeding so the posters there
may help your wife work out her frustrations, if she's interested.

Except that the cross posting didn't quite work, there's a ; right after
m.k.p. so the original group isn't getting the messages and if the
original author isn't already reading here he's not getting any of the