Old October 1st 03, 06:49 PM
T.R.H

Default military schools?

toto wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:20:17 -0600, "ColoradoSkiBum"
wrote:

Hi all,

We're searching for military schools for a middle-school boy. I don't know
where to start with this, what to look for or what to expect. Any help out
there? We live in Colorado, in case you couldn't tell from the sig. :-)

Why military school? What do you hope to get from one?

gee, maybe discipline, manners, courtesy, respect? Things that are
SORELY lacking in the public school system these days....

And I dont blame the teachers, their hands are tied by results of the
liberal social engineering of the last few decades..

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits