Old July 9th 08, 12:49 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

Default Illinois Child Support

I think you can take comfort knowing that a lot of our lives are in the
****ter too.

NOt to worry, this whole country is about to implode and the Feds are so
broke that they can't afford to support these retarded programs for much
longer.

"DarnCat" u44725@uwe wrote in message news:86da48cab8184@uwe...
The Illinois Child Support System does all it can for the custudy parent
but
nothing for the the Payee including giving proper credit for money taken.
The custudy parent can say any lies but the payee has to just pay and
take it.
The system is totally not fair. Well, I dont expect any results from
this but, at least I get to vent.
I pray for the people in the world that that have their live ruined
by
them n thew one who do the ruining as well.