Old August 17th 07, 05:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,sci.med.nursing
Vernono O

Default 19 Year Old Woman - Dead after Merck's Gardisil Vaccination

"Jeff" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:
People die. YOU make correlations.

Very interesting comment.

When a woman who the health professionals deemed healthy enough to be
vaccinated dies 3 hours later ... yes Vernono, I feel concerned that
there may well be a correlation.

I spoke a few weeks ago to a grieving woman whose grandchild died 12
hours after his MMR. Yes, I feel concerned that there may well be a
correlation there too.

Have you read the adverse reports?

Here is the VAERS list of over 1660 "side effects" just through June.

There are not "side effects." They are adverse events. That means bad
things that happened to people after getting the vaccine. They *might* be
side effects. But they are not necessarily side effects. The idea is that
anything that might be related should be reported, so that if the vaccines
do cause problems, they can be picked up and dealt with.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...ERSReports.pdf

And here the listing of the first 3 reported unnecessary deaths ...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...AERSDeaths.pdf

How many deaths? Are you sure it's not two? I mean a PA reports about a
patient that he didn't vaccinate having a fatal blood clot. Another report
around the same time has a patient dying from what is most likely a blood
clot that traveled to the lung (pulmonary embolus). I can't help but
wonder if these two reports were concerning the same patient.

Another patient had myocarditis and a preexisting heart condition. And had
2 other vaccines that day.

To make the assumption that any of these deaths are related to the vaccine
without further information is jumping the gun.

*
*
It's called lying
*
*

http://tinyurl.com/2enev2 Read through here ... yes, I do believe there
are correlations between
injury and death that must be addressed BEFORE the Vac Machine marches
on.

You can believe the Earth is flat. That doesn't make it true.

There were already 2534 events with Vaccine HPV4 a few months ago ...
7 young women dead.

And none of the three reports above show anything that makes me think the
vaccine was in any way related.

Now they are realizing that the multiple
vaccinations they have been giving is probably the wrong path.

Who are they? What brings you to this conclusion?

They need to slow down and analyze the data more carefully ... away
from the hysteria and the hype of the industry flacks on every medium.

And away from clueless antivaccine twits.

These are serious and life threatening "side effects" Vernono ... and
need to be addressed before young women's long term health and even
lives are put at risk.

These are serious adverse events that should be investigated. However, it
has not been shown that these events are related to vaccination.

Jeff