Old October 5th 04, 09:41 AM
john

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Thanks for the post, John.
I became highly suspicious of cell phones when they hired the same
Junk Science / Quack PR teams from ACSH and Milloy's groups in the
early 90's ...

They obviously had info to cover up and spin ... just like with
silicone, DDT, etc.

yes, you bet, the towers (and phones) are deadly and it is obvious they have
a covert-agenda of mind control and probably just killing more of us off
like they are trying with aspartame, wars, pharma drugs etc
http://www.whale.to/b/covert_q.html

You can see how they have very suspicioulsy suppressed the dangers
http://www.whale.to/b/tetra_q.html and at least one policeman has died from
the handsets. I have seen one tetra mast next to a school