Old December 5th 08, 01:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Sue

Default update and blog

Hi Anne,

I didn't realize you had Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I had wondered why you
always seem to have problems, now I understand. My friend had this also. It
is strange now to hear of someone else having it. I hope things go well for
you.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'm now past 12 weeks, though that doesn't feel particularly magical, for
some reason I'm acutely aware of the possibility of missed miscarriage. In
my other pregnancies I'd had a scan this point, both were due to severe
abdominal pain, though I'd have had one anyway in the first pregnancy, I'd
decided on no routine ultrasounds by the 2nd. So in someways I should see
this as a good thing, I had a few moments of quite severe round ligament
pain and a few cramps here and there, but they never lasted, unlike
before. I didn't really consider whether I would feel this way when saying
no thanks to an early scan.

However I am feeling more positive today, I may not have a bump or much
visible to the outsider, but I can feel the top of my uterus higher this
week than last, which is a pretty good sign things are still growing!

We have our next midwife appointment on Tuesday, so far we've talked first
then done any examination at the end, I think this time I'll be asking to
examine and try and listen for the heartbeat at the beginning, it seems a
bit silly for me to be asking more delivery questions only to find things
aren't go to happen!

I'm blogging at http://mumprime.blogspot.com

How are all the other pregnanct mommies? Kat? Carlye? anyone else?

Cheers
Anne