Old December 5th 08, 08:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default update and blog

I didn't realize you had Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I had wondered why you
always seem to have problems, now I understand. My friend had this also. It
is strange now to hear of someone else having it. I hope things go well for
you.

Glad it all makes sense, it does explain my problems quite nicely, but
plenty of people have lots of problems particularly in pregnancy that
aren't nicely explained away by some kind of syndrome. Seems like it's
one of those conditions that's rare enough that caregivers aren't
usually familiar with it. I had one doctor once who had never seen an
EDS patient until the week he saw me, but he saw 3 of us all in the same
week!

Cheers
Anne