Old September 2nd 03, 05:28 PM
Spanannie

Default peg perego pliko, the maclaren trek, and the combi.??

I've been through three strollers now at 14 mos.

The first I bought before he was born and it was a Peg Perego Pliko. I only
used it when he was in an infant seat and sat the infant seat in the
stroller. Otherwise, I found it to be big and bulky and the wheels didn't
turn smoothly on corners or carpet.

My 2nd stroller was a Combi Savvy Z (bought off of Combi's discontinued
website) and it weighs 7 lbs, folds easily and is wonderful....but before
too long, DS figured out how to get out of it because it was only a 3 pt
harness...so he'd be standing up in it in no time.

Stroller #3 was bought last month and is my favorite!!! It is the Maclaren
Volo. It's light and easy to operate, folds great and you can easily carry
it and it has a 5 pt harness....I love it!!!!! Plus, the basket is large
enought to hold my big purse and some other items

I would rule out any of your choices....I say the lighter and easier, the
better! And I don't think a tray is necessary---I haven't had a tray on any
of my strollers and haven't found it necessary.

Annie

"Pamela Perkins" wrote in message
m...
dear all,

i am trying to decid e which stroller to buy as my daughter has outgrown

her
infant car seat at 5 months....

we are deciding between the peg perego pliko, the maclaren trek, and the
combi. Does anyone have any experience with any of these? I'd love some
feedback...

Also, in general, do you think it is necessary for a stroller to have a
tray in front of the child??

Thanks --

Pam