Old January 6th 04, 07:30 PM
Susan

Default birth control and bfing

I won't be trying to conceive anymore (sadly) because I'm almost 42. I
need time to catch my breath and that would make me too old to go
through it all over again.

I do wonder about the lawsuit though???

My midwife said I can't use a diaphragm anymore. I can't get a very good
fit for some reason--I loved my diaphragm.

thanks.
Susan

Dawn Lawson wrote:

Michelle Podnar wrote:

I wouldn't get on Depro if you paid me.

i'd have to agree, and always shuddered at the number of rx's we filled
for it from the clinic gyn.

Putting aside the other problems (isn't there a class action suit in
Europe against DepoProvera?), if there ARE any problems, you can't take
it out. You have to wait for it to leave your system. At least with
pills, IUD or diaphragm, if there are problems you can stop using them
and within a far far shorter period of time have no "residue" to cause
problems.

Dawn