Old January 6th 04, 07:49 PM
Mom2Aries

Default birth control and bfing

I use it, and have had no problems with it and breastfeeding. Since it's
progesterone only it's not supposed to be a supply killer and is one of the
few hormonal methods they say is OK for breastfeeding.

The first shot I got, I bled lightly for 2 weeks, the second, I spotted for
2 weeks, the third... nothing.

"Susan" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm delurking to ask a question.

I have a 2 year old (nursed until he weaned himself at 15 months )
and an 11 week old.

My midwife suggested a Depo shot and I'm considering it but wanted to
ask you all. Does it interfere with b/fing at all? That's my primary
concern. Any complaints? Side effects? Pros?

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Susan