Old January 21st 07, 08:39 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april

Default wish me luck

Well people might think I was nuts and I probably was but last year during
one of my hardest times in my life I decided to sign up onto a college
course because I thought it would give me something else to focus on and
give me some control of my life which I had pretty much lost so I signed up
to a computer secretary type course which i've really enjoyed BUT I've got
my exams tommorow and i'm totally crapping it. I don't feel 100% confident
and am really scared. Been revising a bit tonight and will try and get in
early tommorow for some practice.

April