Old September 12th 09, 11:36 PM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

Default Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Chris" wrote in message
"Establishing paternity is the process of determining the legal father of
a child. When parents are married, paternity is automatically established
in most cases. If parents are unmarried, paternity establishment is not
automatic and the process should be started by both parents as soon as
possible for the benefit of the child."

snip

Something I noticed is that when someone makes a Will they state something
like "I ___ Being of sound mind...". I would think the purpose of being of
sound mind is that you knew what you were doing when you made the will. On
the opposite side, when a man signs a paper establishing paternity, they
don't make sure he is informed that if DNA tests prove the child isn't his
that he will still have to pay support for the child that isn't his. So, by
that definition, most of the time the man didn't sign the paper "being of
sound mind" or at least he maybe didn't realize a signature was more
important than scientific facts. It seems like, in my non-legal opinion,
someone not knowing what they were doing by signing, by not realizing how
crooked the law is, should be grounds to nullify their signature, for the
purpose, they weren't of "sound mind".

RogerN