Old July 9th 06, 02:37 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
JJ

Default Asked to leave a public pool

wrote:
I think it's time to start a "just say no" campaign... if someone asks

you to move, just say, "No."

If they say, "We need you to go to X location to nurse your baby"

Just say "No."

Hear hear! I was hassled once on an airplane but was too much of a
newbie to respond well, although I did just go about my business once
the flight attendent walked away. USAir's corporate offices could have
cared less when I complained formally.

How can I find out the law in my state (TX) so I'm ready to quote it.
Ready any day now in fact....DS should be born anytime.....

JJ