Old September 27th 06, 07:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default Emergency Department Visits Involving ADHD Stimulant Medications

Peter Bowditch wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote:

Nothing is more dangerous than active ignorance. -- Goethe

Start short-selling your irony meter futures. This didn't just blow
mine up but the one in the house next door as well.

I just checked because I want to add it to the list of random
quotations on my site, and it seems that alternate words a "Nothing
is worse than active ignorance", which doesn't have quite the same
meaning.

Then, of course, there is "There is nothing more frightful than
ignorance in action", which is very probably just another different
translation from German of the same quotation but means something else
again in English.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au