Old November 27th 05, 06:57 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Is it "Child Support" or money for spouse-the answer is yes

It's one thing when you are over paying child support. It's another
when you write the check to the x and there is no accountability.
Doesn't have to prove that she spent it on the children. Kids could be
eating Macaroni and cheese every night for all I know. I know that
when I started making my CS payment the x pulled up in a Mercedes
gloating. Boy did I felt real stupid and there is nothing I can do
about it. What makes me feel even more stupid is when I get the kids
for a full month. It cost me a fortune on airfare to fly them to my
place. On top of that I still have to pay the X the CS money even
though I had them that full month. OK I supported them that month why
do I have to pay her?