Old December 7th 03, 12:16 PM
Lara

Default Is it just my daughter (food related)?

Sara wrote:

Ollie suddenly got interested in solids this week, at 13 months. We've
been offering him solids (either baby food or small bits of adult
food) since six months, and three days ago he started chowing down.

Congratulations Ollie! What's the bet he remains silent until the age of
three, when he will suddenly turn to you and say "Pass me that saag
paneer, please Mummy. And I think I'd like a wee Guinness with that."

I'm amused by what he likes: favorite foods so far include gorgonzola
and saag paneer.

Heh. Luke likes, in no particular order: avocado, prosciutto, pat'e,
thinly shaved off-the-bone ham, aged Gruyere, Camembert, fresh
strawberries, and home-baked bread dipped in balsamic vinegar. He'll be
eating us out of house and home, if he ever decides to eat more than one
ounce of food at a time.

Lara