Old July 14th 04, 05:34 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Can a baby catch Herpes?

In outparenting.com,
prettybutrfly126 wrote:

*I appologize if im in the wrong area in posting this. Im just so worried.
* Today my sister came over and held my 11 week old baby and touched her
*herpe outbreak that was on her upper arm. I totally forgot she had it and
*now im worried that he may get it. Her outbreak is very dried out right
*now. She tells me that its not contagious when its dry. But ive been

Call your pediatrician. Do not screw around reading advice on the
internet. Call your pediatrician. Report back!