Old July 20th 07, 10:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Default Free Trial of Bach-style Remedy for Temper Tantrums at Plymouth University (UK)

Dear all,

I'm a researcher at the University of Plymouth (UK) and am currently
running a trial of a flower essence remedy for temper tantrums in
young children.

We're offering free samples of the essence to any parents (UK only I'm
afraid) with children aged between 2 and 5. The child should be having
at least moderate temper tantrums every few days.

You can sign up at the study website he http://holistichealthresearch.org.uk/?p=14

If you are interested feel free to contact me directly, or go to the
study website for more information.

Kind regards,

Ben Whalley
University of Plymouth