Old March 14th 08, 05:41 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Banty

Default How to stop the night wakings?

In article ,
cjra says...

On Mar 14, 9:12 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
cjra wrote:
On Mar 14, 6:53 am, "deja.blues" wrote:
"cjra" wrote in message

On Mar 13, 5:03 pm, "lu-lu" wrote:
"cjra" wrote in message
btw - it's not that I'm making excuses, it's just that I'm trying to
not do a bunch of different things that require substantial effort and
lifestyle change in the hope that _one_ works. Many things we have
tried, and now I'll just take it one by one and see how it goes.
???????
It sounds like great change and effort is exactly what you need to do.

I mean like going to the effort of moving the large awkward difficult
to move bed into another room temporarily in the hopes that it will
make a difference.

Any possibility of making the other bed more comfortable?
A better mattress or mattress topper or some such thing?

Sure. We could lay out the cash for a new bed instead of on
construction materials for DD's room. But as I said, I really don't
want to go to such major extremes when it's a temporary fix which very
well may not work.

A mattress or mattress topper. She suggested a mattress or mattress topper.
Not a whole bed.

This is where I'm beginning to think you're discarding ideas too fast, looking
for some magic fix.

With this, you might as well just put up with it until the house remod is done.
Because you need to be of a mind to be giving any option a chance to work, and
how it will be when all the work is done on the house is the only way you seem
to really be able to envision things finally working.

Sometimes muddling through is the only thing that people seem to be able to get
to work. For whatever reason. And it *is* an option. Folks here are trying to
come up with *better* options for you, but it is an option.

Banty