Old October 25th 03, 01:16 PM
Sue

Default The Story About the Toddler, Volume 8.

Herself wrote in message
No. He let me know how he felt about breastfeeding, I'm letting him
know how I feel. Problem?
--
'Tis Herself

And why do you care so much what he thinks about it. It sounds like Cordelia
was breastfed, so he is making jokes about it.

I just get so tired of the lactivists and no one being able to say anything
bad about breastfeeding. And I am a very strong proponent of breastfeeding,
did it myself. It's not all roses and sunshine. Sometimes it can be
disgusting. And sometimes people don't like doing it even though it is
important for the baby. Doesn't mean Jeff is against it. He's making HUMOR
about everything in raising a child.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)